Sunday, March 14, 2021

Responsibility

I'll just say it: I don't want a cat anymore. I can blame it on my roommate, but in reality I don't want the responsibility and I want to sleep at night. And if I have any energy to do anything, it makes more sense for me to spend that energy on finding a boyfriend. Or becoming a monk. 

So I sit here and watch games shows from the 80's. Which is a lot of fun actually. Password and Body Language.  Lucille Ball was still alive and on the shows. Funny as hell.

And it's sad that I fall into the trap of not being direct about it. With M. Who is still in my life but really shouldn't be, but I keep not being able to completely walk away.

OMG - ad for a razor made by Manscape called the lawnmower.

See!  Nice distractions. 

And he's a huge pet person and thinks the poor cat will never have a good home. But she will. Animals are going like hotcakes. :-)  And it's my life. 

 I might change my mind but not sure.


No comments: