Sunday, January 3, 2016

2016

Happy New Year!  May life be full of peace, happiness, and growth.

Are those mutually exclusive?

I've had some adventures. The most exciting one was doing a solo spin out in early December and totaling my trusty not rusty Matrix. I was fine. It's actually ok that I did since it was starting to have problems. It pisses me off though that I pay regularly for insurance, and you have an accident and your rates go up to cover the cost of the money that's paid out to you. What's the point of having insurance then?

After much anxiety, I am settling into the fact that I now own a VW Golf Sportwagen.  The problem was that there was no Matrix out there. Nothing was perfect. But in the end I got a really good price and it's a great car.  M was in town and helped me buy, which was so nice. Yes, he's still in the picture. Kind of on the edge, but still in it.

I have three jobs, and two are up in the air. Trying not to stress.

My name is being put in for a mindfulness group that my psychiatrist recommended. 5? 8? intensive weeks, with hour long homework every night.  I think it will be good.

OK, have to go do stuff.

1 comment:

Churlita said...

Wow. Way to work on things. I hope it all works out for you this year.