Tuesday, October 2, 2018

And, I'm off

To the races. Met a guy who I like. Have had sex which is quite good. I don't want to be in a relationship but there it is. Therapist has been away for a month+ and seeing her on Wednesday and so there will be a lot to talk about.

That being said, I fear he might just be so excited to have a 'relationship' and actually have an orgasm that that's what is driving everything. He writes poetry about me, he wants to be with me, and I'm cautious. He had said he had feelings for another woman and was quite open about it on Friday and I just said screw it I'll live in the moment, and I really wanted to have sex. And we ended up spending a lot of time together on the weekend and have plans for next weekend. 

But in the meantime, he said he would text me last night and didn't and hasn't been in touch this morning. Focusing on the other woman?  Who knows. Good thing is I can ask all these questions when we speak and from what I can tell he's honest. I don't need him being all 'gotta have you' and then pull back. I don't like being the other woman - I've been there done that and don't ever want to do it again. But it's nice to even have a fake relationship for a while, if it is fake.

Oh, he's recovering alcoholic (10 months), been in a lot of therapy, and in touch with his feelings and able to communicate them. And he's ok with my issues. So, that to me is a good basis.

Off to QUILT

No comments: