Tuesday, February 12, 2013

How lucky I am

When I sat with my current boss to talk about details of bringing me on board, one thing I mentioned was a dr's appointment I have this Thursday. His first immediate reaction was 'let's make sure your health insurance starts as soon as possible then."

I helped the building manager edit a safety brochure that he had put together. He gave me a gift card for a wine store nearby. And this is a man who bought me something I desperately needed at Office Max on Friday, which he just considered to be part of his job (ish).

How nice.


laura b. said...

Sounds like you are working with some very nice people! That sure helps.

3GKnight said...

Very cool!

Mel said...

Awwwww....how nice! Makes a new job all the more comfy and welcoming. Well done on the boss!

Tara said...

That is awesome!