Wednesday, December 12, 2007

How am I?

Well, since you all asked (Susan), I'll just say that I'm better, but not well. I really hope none of you get this because it is EVIL - or is this truly what Susan and the Gnome had? Someone made my colleague sick (who???) and so she's out too, so I can't stay home anymore since she's the only help I have on some/most of my stuff. Stuff is piling up... So, I nap on my office floor when I need it. And play the pity card when I need it. I'm not touching any surface with my hand, and no not with my tissue either, and drinking lots of liquids, or trying to at least. I can't even say I won't work over the holidays on my vacation... But, I AM better, so that's a good thing. Hopefully I'll be fine by the holidays.

4 comments:

Susan said...

I'm glad you're doing better. I'm still trying to kick the freakin' sniffles.

Churlita said...

I'm glad you're better.My crap lasted over two weeks and made me very cranky.

EsLocura said...

eat a guineo and get plenty of rest every chance you can

NoRegrets said...

As I've been saying, better is not well. Alas. I'm on 9 days now and don't see it clearing up for another week. And a guineo a day keeps the doctor away, right Es?