It's bullet time!
- OK, I told my mom, aka made sure she knew. No problem.
- This was after I checked in with my brother about what had happened. Good to wait a little while to NOT fly off the handle. Never a good approach, but one I have used often in the past.
- I called ex to tell him, but he did not pick up, so left a message that I'm moving to San Fran and would be good to talk to him.
- I only have two more sessions with my therapist. This is ultimately what I was moving towards and it's a good thing, but it kinda freaks me out too. I've been going to her for, crap, six years??? At least 5 years. I'm scared! But ok too. Biggest thing is being able to step back and look at my life from a more detached perspective. This blog is one way of me doing that and I will continue to do that. I don't want to lean on M to be my therapist. Have done crap like that in the past and it's not good.
- I painted M's bathroom this weekend and it makes a huge difference. Good I felt a sense of accomplishment. It's small but it still took way too much time (ie, more than a half hour - ha). I wish I had had the color for my bathroom (a light gray - it's what I had wanted).
- M is still learning about my blood sugar drops and their effect. I had in the past had a tendency to fly off the handle when it happened. Now for the most part I get quiet, but he knows me from the past so the guard goes up quite high when I get silently hungry. It's a learning process for both of us.
- Damn relationships take time and are learning processes. Damn is sarcastic.
- Billy is meowing at me for I don't know what kind of attention, so I had better go pay attention.
OH! I'll write about a horrible story I heard on This American Life and the impact on my dream world. Coming soon to a blog near you.