Monday, January 28, 2013

So maybe there is something to say.

Replaying the day today. The things I said that I am not happy about. The aggressiveness, supposedly playful, coming out. Dammit! 1) it's not good to replay. or if you do 2) don't obsess. I have to remember that I have a chance to reinvent myself. I don't have to be the snarky one I don't have to be domineering. I can do things in a team. I can be supportive. I can be patient. And kind. And detail oriented.  All of these things. Just take a few damn deep breaths once in a while dammit.

4 comments:

laura b. said...

Can you imagine being the laid back one? Now's your chance!

Mel said...

Yup--breathe. Let yourself off the hook. It's really a good thing to just be a part OF a team and not have to bare sole responsibility.

BREATHE dangit! LOL ;-)

silly rabbit said...

Yay about starting the new job!

Its always tense at first isn't it? You will mellow, especially since you are aware of wanting to. Soon you will fit your space.

Its like a new house that feels funny at first, then suddenly you find that it has mysteriously become your home.

NoRegrets said...

Laura... you are cute. Yes, I will imagine that.

Breathing....

Nice analogy re: the home...