Friday, November 6, 2009

Late, Pie eating

I ate beef bourginon or however you spell it, and I brought the pie and ate that too. I honestly didn't like the pie that much, but everyone else loved it. My friends B and L, and my ex. (yeah, him again)

Funny story: my ex was talking about the woman he used to climb with (who used to be my friend and dropped me suddenly, even before the divorce - and apparently tends to drop people). He had gone on a trip with her in August and after that she dropped him. Apparently during that trip, or after? not sure (because he tried to find out what happened) she said he reminded her of her ex.

So as we're leaving, he says: maybe I should go up to her walking sullenly and sadly, and say to her that Pamela said I reminded her of her ex too.

I was a little shocked that he can joke about it now, but it was damn funny.

3 comments:

Churlita said...

That's really, really funny. At least he still has a good sense of humor.

And I don't understand people who drop friends. I wouldn't write someone off unless I had a really, really good reason.

laura b. said...

haha! That's cute.

Susan said...

That is funny.