Went out to a movie with a woman I'm trying to make friends with. Was fun.
I visited my cousin in Los Angeles. Haven't seen her in years and years. Before even I was married. But she's great and so is her husband.
Turns out she's a mirror of me.
- depressed in the past
- became irritable too
- marriage was on the rocks
- got medication - exact same medication
- waking up at 4 am every morning
- she and her husband realized they really belonged together and have been working to make it work
- she doesn't have as good a psychiatrist, and thus is still on an antidepressant, but also on a sleeping pill because of the 4 am waking (she's making an appointment to tell her psych what my info is)
It was so validating. Amazing how similar. It does run in the family.