Friday, April 9, 2010

Posts

I went back yesterday and looked at my life around this time in the last 3 years. Amazing what has happened. I also noticed that my writing was much more interesting/entertaining. My goal is to try and get some of that energy back.

But in the meantime, I'm giving myself a week to try an experiment I read about recently in the New York Times. There are several blogs out there in which people are documenting every piece of food they eat in a day. I think I'll try this for a week, and also try not to 'cheat' and eat differently. It'll make for a lot of photos, and you'll know a lot about me in the end.

Something to look forward to!

4 comments:

Mrs. Hairy Woman said...

That would be interesting to see.. Don't forget to post the photos..

Good luck with the experiment!

Churlita said...

I noticed that about my old blog posts too...They were a lot funnier and more entertaining. I'd like to get back to that too.

Mel said...

Oh, I dare not go backwards to look. *shudder*

But I'm all about someone else doing it! And about food for a week......as long as I don't haffta do the cooking, I'm good with that. :-/

laura b. said...

I have very mixed feelings when I read old posts :-)
That sounds like an interesting experiment. I'm sure it has the potential to be very eye opening!