Saturday, August 11, 2012

cats

So, my roommate moved in with her cat. And while the roommate is great/will be great, I fear the cat.  He's currently in isolation,which he should be. But Billy, rather than being territorial, is scared/hiding.  And the new cat is not as well behaved as Billy. I've been told that I can reprimand him, but I have high standards, and I don't want the new roommate to hate me. And Billy is so sensitive he'll feel like I'm reprimanding him. And tomorrow is my birthday and I feel I shouldn't go away for the night not only for Billy but for me to organize my stuff and look at jobs and so on. Working full time takes a lot of time! silly me...

I was hoping that writing would calm me down. I guess it has, but I am still anxious about everything.

Sigh.

2 comments:

laura b. said...

Congratulations on finding a roommate. It is always hard to adjust to a new living situation...for people and animals. I'm sure you guys will be able to sort it out.
Early happy birthday :)

Tara said...

I hope you managed to have a good birthday! Poor Billy, I hope he comes out of hiding soon and that the cats can at least respect each other's boundaries if they can't get along.