Thursday, November 8, 2012

Dream

Changing the bed, I just realized I had a dream in which I had vision correction surgery (impromptu) and out of my left eye anything I viewed was the mirror image (I noticed in with writing). I was wandering around trying to find someone to help me fix it. It was nice to see well with the other eye though. But of course I started getting anxious about having it and what would happen in the future. But it wasn't too bad.

Hmm... gotta think about an interpretation. But now that I think of it, it's really cool that I could see that way in the dream.

3 comments:

silly rabbit said...

I never have interesting dreams like that. I wonder what it does mean?

Tara said...

I like remembering those types of dreams. I have thought about vision correction surgery, but haven't had a dream about the procedure....yet.

laura b. said...

Interesting! Maybe it says something about your ability to see things in less traditional ways?