Sunday, November 18, 2012

No vomit zone

So, I called a friend the other day and happened to get her. The first thing she said was 'what's wrong?'  How sad that that's what came out. I'm not 'woe is me-ing' but rather pointing out that I have vomited all over my friends in the past, and even almost perfect strangers!  And it's time to change.

So, trying to be upbeat. Call people when I'm happy. Start touching base when I don't have to vomit. And trying not to vomit all over people when I do have something that makes me sick.

I think that is all.  Except for the sunset above. Heavenly.

2 comments:

laura b. said...

I think we all tend to reach out to others when we are feeling needy in some way...but I get that it isn't the ideal way to connect!
I should take that same advice and reach out when things are going great.

Mel said...

WOW......that's an amazing moment to hang on to......

Happy Thanksgiving!!