I might indeed be crazy.
OK, so, here's a list of the items that I cannot find in my home that I should have:
- ladle (used a long time ago to make applesauce)
- metal bowl (used to soak my prescription bottles to get rid of my personal information)
- towel (special one that's my gym towel)
- one flip flop
- pajama bottoms (flannel)
So, the first two I have NO idea where they are. I had two ladles and once I asked my roommate if she knew where they were she said she had taken one to work and would bring it back on the morrow... But the bowl!!! I had it ... and now don't. And who else is there besides me in this house and the cats?
I will admit that the other items could be misplaced. But it's an indication of my mental state that I think someone is stealing these things. Sometimes I think it's one of my other personalities. Sometimes I think it's my roommate. Other times... I have no idea.
I bet you were excited to have this amazing post from me.
- had an interview today for a position. They wrote to me late Sunday night and said they had scheduled me for 8 am today. Then they also left me outside until 8:00. But it went well.
- tomorrow have an interview for a job that's beneath my abilities. So not excited.
- waiting to hear back from a good interview for a one year temp job that could turn into a regular job. It's a little below my abilities but great people and good experience.
I kinda feel like I shouldn't tell people I have had interviews because it looks bad that I don't have a job yet. But in part it takes organizations forever to figure out who they want to hire!!! And, yes, as a friend said, well, maybe I need to take a look at how I'm interviewing. Go in excited about the job no matter what. It's easier to say no than be unemployed not by choice.