Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Lunch from CO

I'll write some interesting stuff on my trip, but right now I just have to share that WalMart subs are quite disgusting. What did I expect for $2.50 you ask? I thought it odd that there would be a Subway inside a Walmart, and then they'd have a display case of subs right there. But I fell for it and went for the cheaper option. Thing is, who ever falls for it twice? I guess people who don't have that extra $2.50. I feel very sorry for them and may go work at WalMart if I lose half my job, to be the greeter that says under her breath, don't buy those subs!

4 comments:

Tara said...

I will head to my Wal-Mart if I lose my job someday, but I don't want to work with the people at the Subway inside the store. They're rude. The subs taste good, though.

laura b. said...

At the two Wal-Marts near me they have McDonalds inside. Not too terribly tempting.

Churlita said...

I've never had a Wal-Mart sub, and now I never will either. Thanks for the heads up.

The CEO said...

You are a humanitarian, and I'll bet you never knew it.