- I'm tired. I went to M's house last night to do a few things and it ended up being way longer than I expected. But, I made a difference so that's good. And, oh, oops, we realized that the new dishwasher has a handle, thus making it impossible to open the drawer next to it fully.
- I also am so excited-ish to be able to make my place better. I sorted through crap last night and got a whole bag full of recycling.
- I am also excited in an odd way that M is not in town this coming weekend. I have some time to myself, and a good friend is coming to visit for half the weekend, and maybe even helping me do stuff.
- I now know I HAVE to rent. I was waffling, but then some stupid jerk put a house on the market around the corner from me for about $150k less than value. ARG!!!! So, gotta start on that process. But apparently it'll be good tax-wise, since we won't own a home.
- I'm not sure how I feel about the health care bill. I don't know enough to have an opinion. In theory, sounds great. But, the devil is in the details. And it might be literal in this case. But, here I approach having no health insurance unless through COBRA or M's insurance, which I'm not sure allows domestic partnership (forced marriage for health insurance???).
OK, work. Have a great day!