Thursday, December 1, 2011

Maudlin

I hereby interrupt my pieces on my family with a thought...

It turns out my mom I guess had started making a sort of scrapbook about me. I found a photo album that had all these photos of me from kindergarten to perhaps 15 years ago, and a few postcards I had sent. It's great to have.

But

Since I don't have kids, who will want these photos after I die? Who is going to be interested in my history? I may need to make a website celebrating my life so I will exist on the internet for all eternity.

4 comments:

silly rabbit said...

I would think that anyone in your family would want them... your sister and nieces or your fella.

But a nice memorial online would work too.

3GKnight said...

Sounds like a good way to preserve the memories, even if it's only for you. We might like to see it too. :)

Mel said...

Awwww......what a typical 'mom' like thing. And it is great to have.
What happens afterwards? This matters?
Nah. Enjoy 'em today, I say!

laura b. said...

I agree with Mel. Enjoy the memories today. And of course there will be family and friends to remember and appreciate you even once you aren't around anymore!