Here are the rules:1. link the person who tagged you, Tera. 2. mention the rules in your blog…3. tell about 6 unspectacular quirks of yours4. tag 6 following bloggers by linking them. leave a comment on each of the tagged blogger’s blogs letting them know they’ve been tagged
1. I have a thing for plastic bags. I cannot throw them away, because there's ALWAYS a use to be found for them. When my husband and I moved into our house, at our old townhouse he found the various places in the house that I had hidden plastic bags so he wouldn't find them and throw them away. I haven't heard the end of it, and never will. I have ONCE put a bag of plastic bags in the plastic bag recycling bin at the supermarket, but they were all bags that were ripped and had no other use that I could think of.
2. For the most part, I have the stomach of a goat. I eat food that is somewhat marginal and I'm usually ok. I was obviously distracted Monday night by something that made me eat something that was beyond marginal, and even today I am eating white rice for lunch. So, on second thought, maybe it wasn't the food... And let me tell you, I like farting, mind you, but when white rice and applesauce cause the amount of gas I'm producing, I'm even getting sick of it!
3. I do not like dogs licking me in the face.
4. I do like licking guys in the face, specifically the nose. Not random guys - boyfriend or equivalent.
5. I have the same middle name as my mother who has the same middle name as her mother, except my mother uses her mother's first name as her middle name even though legally it's the same as mine. If I had a little girl, my middle name would be her first name and I would if I could make my mom's first name her middle name.
6. Cher and I are twins separated at birth and I kinda like it. Though damn her for getting Sonny first.
Tag: EvilE, Squirrel, Heather, Eslocura, G, WNG (I know some are repeats, and I know Es has much bigger things on her mind, but maybe it might be a way to get back into blogging later...)