As you know, I have a number of different stress elements in my life right now. Once in a while it gets to be too much, but I'm learning to count my blessings rather than wallow in the stress/negativity. Maybe I should make this a regular feature... we'll see. Don't want to commit!
1) Not only do I have friends who are willing to let me stay with them, but they refuse to accept money, and even to let me buy them things. (So I make dinners, buy food, dog sit, etc.)
2) Not only do my friends let me stay, but also the one 1.5 year old child knows me, knows my name, is happy to see me, and considers me a member of the family.
3) Not only do I have a realtor who knows what she's doing, she's also turning into a friend. She's willing to give up a $1,000 bonus if it means me getting the place. (I'll know today.)
4) My mom is having issues (not eating, not drinking enough), but thankfully my sister lives near her and we have a total of 6 of us to check on her every day and hopefully provide some support.
5) My bike tire may blow up as I'm leaving work and I feel stranded and lost and pissed because I won't get my climbing in (which is a mind clearing/meditation/social type thing as well as exercise), but I have a friend who despite a busy schedule will pick me up and bring me to my car so I can be on my way.
6) I may be getting a divorce but my husband and I will remain friends.
7) I may sometimes feel alone or sad, but I have blogging buddies who will cheer me up either with their comments or their posts on their own blogs.
8) And since 8 is my lucky number, I had to find an 8th! Gorgeous gorgeous weather.