- Visited my mom last weekend. Took her out to lunch and despite her protests, which I believe were only half hearted, I made her get the veal. She had sort of suggested the place, which I had taken her to before, and then said we could go someplace cheaper. But I knew she wanted to go. And I knew what she wanted to get. And she who eats so little normally ate an entire big salad, some bread, and almost the whole big plate of veal. I guess it was the company. Then when she got home she had a cookie!
- Also saw my nieces, who were quite bored until they decided I was a monster that had to be subdued. Neither of their parents is a rough and tumble person, so they love to do it, usually with my brother. But this time, I was the monster and had both of them on my back and my trying to get them off. It was great exercise and a lot of fun. And we didn't break any heads or furniture. Bonus.
- Also went to the super not so secret FMU party. I felt like a crazed fan - seeing all the dj's I listen to. And took my picture with a couple. Really nice people too. I'm such a geek.
- well, water on the moon? earthquakes in Haiti? I can't really expound on either. The latter very sad of course.
- Here I am ready to leave my job without having another job. Will I find another? - Also, I think I'm ready to do another job, but yet I still get into tiffs with my boss, like today, and it sucks. My reaction is not always the best, to be quite generous in my description. How will I be able to make changes in my behavior and be in an 'important' job? Maybe being with M will help - he challenges me on some bad traits. I don't really know quite now how to do it on my own. The deep breaths. The step aside. I don't do it enough. Arg.