Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Right hook

So, got a call from my ex tonight. Calling to say he only wants to see me happy. But, given that he's left handed, managed to throw in a right hook. "Can't say it's the best decision you've ever made..." I just kept my mouth shut and said happy new year. But it makes me sad. Apparently he might have been motivated because he saw 'my crowd' at the climbing gym tonight. And that spurred him to throw in the towel/extend an olive branch (with a few thorns attached to it).

Sigh.

On top of yet another migraine today.
And an email from a friend saying how difficult it is to find a place in SF.
And signing a contract to get my bathroom done.
And trying to finish watching Inglorious Basterds, which, btw, is a great movie actually.

So, minor meltdown.

M is coming over. Which is nice. Hopefully all this won't spur yet another migraine tomorrow. But I guess that's why I have medication.

3 comments:

Churlita said...

Eh, that's just your ex being jealous. Give him some time and I bet he comes around. I hope your head feels better soon. I know exactly how hard it can be to deal with anything with a migraine.

laura b. said...

Gotta love the "concern". haha! Exes. Bah.

I hope you aren't migraine-y today.
I am sure you will be able to find some little hovel to move into in SF :-)
And yeah! Inglourious Basterds!!!

And you do have M, so there is that...

Sebastien Millon said...

Happy new year!!! I hope you are feeling better, Inglorieus Basterds was a fabulous movie, loved the main Nazi character, he was incredible. That said, Tarantino is def. a love him or hate him film maker. Fortunately I love his stuff!