Sunday, September 19, 2010

Movie

Finally over the course of several different days of viewing I finished watching Forgetting Sarah Marshall. Actually, I've never seen the beginning. But anyway, it's actually a really good movie. Ok, maybe I had low expectations, but I was happy when there were these quirky interesting things that happened or were said. I can't really say much more since I hate to give movie plots away, but it was nice. OK, so I've said nothing. How's that for a great movie reviewer?

6 comments:

Tera said...

Well I'm glad you didn't spoil it for the rest of us! ;-)

laura b. said...

I liked it too. I want to see the puppet rock opera in its entirety.

3GKnight said...

Ha! Sound's a lot like one of my movie reviews.

Mel said...

LOL I appreciate the spoilers being non-existant?

Tara said...

I've never seen that movie! Is Ben Affleck in that one?

NoRegrets said...

Har Tera.
Laura, me too! That was great. Thought that's a little bit of a spoiler.
3GN- :-)
Mel, you are welcome.
Tara - no, it's the guy I think from How I met my Mother? Not sure who he is.