Friday, September 17, 2010

non-fishy photos from Maine

A flower (?) at the farm where you can pick your own bouquet. No idea what it is.


Wintergreen in the wild.

One of three different snakes I found while there. Bleh to you too! (One snake swam through the water along the beach, stopped for a while in the bushes, then snaked across the sand back to the other side.)


The doorbell to the 2 story house my nieces created/decorated. Even had a pine cone chandelier! They had an open house the day I got there. With signs leading the way and everything.

8 comments:

laura b. said...

That first picture of flowers looks almost like some sort of graphic design print.

Snakes! I've had it with these motha...um, nevermind :-)

Susan said...

I..hate..snakes. :|

Tara said...

I love that your nieces have a doorbell and a chandelier!

That's a cool shot of the snake. How rude of it, though, to stick his/her tongue out at you. Snakes these days. Tsk.

NoRegrets said...

Sorry you all hate snakes...

Tera said...

I'm not sure what that first picture looked like...it kind of made me itch. And the snake kind of made my skin crawl. Sigh

3GKnight said...

That first picture looks digital. Crazy looking flower too. Nice pics!

Mel said...

Awwww....what a cute little snake! :-)

And how cool the nieces had a doorbell and chandalier....musta been a special place, indeed!

Churlita said...

I love those pics. The snake one is awesome.