Read the Meme over at Hearts and Eslocura's. Mine isn't as good as theirs (not as complete).
Six Guilty Pleasures some people would not associate with me
- Trash magazines. I used to love People magazine. Now I that can read it in 10 minutes, I've moved up in the world to Entertainment Weekly.
- Trash food. Once in a while I just have to eat crap. It's good! Crinkly cheese twists (bright orange). Hot dogs. Kraft macaroni and cheese.
- Farting. I'm a gassy girl and it gives me great pleasure to fart. At first I wouldn't use Beano because it took away the gas. But now I realize there are times when it's really NOT good to fart and so I take it.
- Winning an argument. I can be rather merciless and so enjoy winning an argument. I know better than to continue one that I can't win, but I try, and love it when I do. [though people who know me well wouldn't be surprised I think]
- Smoking a cigar. Started I think even before my dad died. I do like a cigar once in a while.
- Speeding. I love driving fast and getting away with it. I don't always get away with it though.
Six I wish I had the courage for.
Honestly, I try to try everything that I think will bring me pleasure. Eventually.
Six I've abandoned or made peace with (these are all the latter).
- My love of KC and the Sunshine Band.
- Wearing a bra that makes me look like I have breasts.
- All the others from above.