Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Hi


Here is the POD sucking in M and a helper. You wouldn't believe how packed the thing is - I'll take a photo. And we had to jettison things like the table from his childhood... It was the hottest humidest nastiest day of the year. Thank goodness for people who are still willing to help in such weather. M's closing is Thursday and he is thus in a little bit of a panic. I am trying to remain calm. My house is taking all the stuff we'll donate or freecycle, because we just don't have the time at his. Did a run to the ReStore yesterday in his truck, which is 25 years old and you have to keep the gas going or it stalls - I never in my life so feared red lights. I made it there and back, but stopped short several times because I used the left foot for the brake sometimes.

OK, gotta run.

4 comments:

crazy4coens said...

i wish for you great energy and cool weather. moving is always worth it, but always hard as well. keep hydrated!

Churlita said...

Good luck with all of it. I'm a little confused on the timeline. When do you go to Cali?

laura b. said...

It's almost over, it's almost over...that would be my mantra.

Ananda girl said...

You are so close now! I had a good laugh at the truck... I had one that did that. I remember the red light / stop sign dread.