Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Another day, another $0

And now the continuing story...
- M was sick since Saturday, but he's better now. At least able to work!
- I signed up for the gym today, and a trainer also (expensive, but trying it out).
- It's awfully embarrassing to go to Goodwill and to pick up Freecycle stuff in a BMW (M's car - no, he's not rich - just thrifty to the point of being able to afford stuff he wants)
- My car finally got picked up and will be here in a week or so...
- Again on Seven Second Delay...good to not have a job so I can participate in high falutin' radio show.
- OK I should go do some stuff. Like read blogs!!!

7 comments:

Mel said...

You're there! You've arrived!! And you're doing and going and finding things!

Welcome to California!!!! :-)

crazy4coens said...

It takes awhile to settle in, but it will happen! congratulations on having the guts to follow your dreams! and never feel embarrassed by freecycle (no matter your car!) - it's good for the environment!

Tara said...

How's the weather out there?

Good luck with the gym membership and the trainer! I like the gym in my city, but it is so expensive.

Churlita said...

It sounds like you're starting to settle in. Structure will help with that too.

laura b. said...

I'm glad M is feeling better.

Hope you like your new gym and trainer.

Best of luck on the job quest...see you on the blogs!

NoRegrets said...

Hi Mel! thanks!
Crazy, I know... and my dreams, yes, I have. and it's weird, let me tell you.
Tara, much better than for you!
yes, Churlita, settling in but trying not to settle.

Squirrel said...

I'm pretty sure you're the only person I know who would refer to 7sd as high falutin'! I'll look forward to listening to the podcast.