I'm making these today. They are great, though a little work to prepare the marinade... From Bon Appétit.
These powerfully seasoned chicken breasts grill up smoky and moist. Serve with minted iced tea and Asian beers. For dessert, offer mango sorbet with pineapple.
* 1/3 cup finely chopped fresh basil
* 1/3 cup finely chopped fresh mint
* 1/3 cup finely chopped cilantro
* 3 tablespoons finely chopped peeled fresh ginger
* 4 garlic cloves
* 1 1/2 tablespoons soy sauce
* 1 1/2 tablespoons fish sauce (nam pla)
* 1 1/2 tablespoons canola oil
* 1 1/2 tablespoons (packed) dark brown sugar
* 1 serrano chili, stemmed, chopped
* 6 skinless boneless chicken breast halves (about 2 1/2 pounds total)
Combine first 10 ingredients in processor. Process until well blended, scraping down sides of bowl occasionally.
Arrange chicken in 13 x 9 x 2-inch glass dish. Spoon herb mixture over chicken, covering completely. Cover dish; chill at least 2 hours, turning chicken occasionally. (Can be made 1 day ahead. Keep chilled.)
Meanwhile, prepare barbecue (medium-high heat). Grill chicken until cooked through, about 5 minutes per side.