Friday, July 15, 2011

listening

I celebrate that I am listening to myself. I had the opportunity to go to Tuolumne this weekend, but I am declining. I want to do other things, like volunteer on a trail. M is going with my friend R, and will have a great time I'm sure. As long as they can get in since the reservation is under my name (Yosemite is rightly so instituting a policy of having to show an ID - people were scalping camping permits, when you get them for $20 a night.) It will be nice to have a weekend at home. And plus, I'm not doing enough for my job search, and must spend some time on that!

I hope you all have wonderful weekends!

5 comments:

silly rabbit said...

Good idea to listen to yourself! I need to do that more often.
When I was a kid, Yosemite was a wonderful place to camp, very uncrowded. No permit required. Now its like a crazy city of cabins and tents filled to the brim. But still breath takingly beautiful. I find I much prefer less peopled areas.

laura b. said...

I need to hone my instincts. Lately, when I listen to myself something goes wrong.
I hope you have a wonderful productive weekend doing your own thing!

Mel said...

Yosemite. *happy sigh*

I soooo need a break from the tall corn state.

And good for you to decide what you need to do for you--and listening to it.

Tara said...

Enjoy a weekend to yourself! It feels great, I hope you get to do some stuff like sleep in and such!

Churlita said...

Good for you for listening to yourself. Although, I would love to go to Yosemite...