Monday, November 24, 2008

Saturday Hunt: Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious

At this conference a colleague/friend attended. For a housewarming present she made me a beautiful little rug which was really super wonderful of her. And not atrocious at all. It's hand hooked (she likes to call herself a hooker because of it) and the first one she's ever done - she's so precocious! I'm proud to have it, and it's right by my bed so I have a warm place to step on when I get out of bed.

I'm sending it back to k_sra...

9 comments:

Churlita said...

That is so cool. Good use of song lyrics in you Saturday Scavenger Hunt post. I love it.

Susan said...

That's awesome.

laura b. said...

How sweet! My grandma used to have little hand hooked rugs like that. I love it. Way to work the word :-)

laura b. said...

Oh, I was just over at Cricket's...looks like she's going to be out of town for the next week? Want to maybe tag someone else for this one?

NoRegrets said...

Thanks!

x2

Gracias!

OK, will do.

Mel said...

Awwwwwwwww....what a beautiful thing to do.
Warm feets are the BEST!

The CEO said...

Gorgeous rug, I really like it.

k_sra said...

Wow, I get it back AGAIN!???

Freaky Friday! Thanksgiving edition, huh. Cool!

k_sra said...

I forgot to add... I'm picking a no-brainer for this weekend: GRATITUDE. Capture gratitude on film in anyway you can. Have a GREAT holiday!