Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Happy New Year!


Thank goodness I'm back in DSL land. Later than expected because of flat tires... on a plane! Damn them.

So much to write about been bottled up inside! But since I'm hungry and gotta prepare for the workweek ahead, I'll just share a resolution or two.

Resolution #1: Take naps. This past week after throwing my back out, I had to relax, and I had the time to take naps, and they make a world of difference. I know I complained about doing nothing, but you know, doing nothing isn't so bad. It's relaxing even. Imagine that! Combining that with deep breaths, and I just might make it through the next three months.


Resolution #2: Embrace the pink, even more. Below is a coat I bought at the Goodwill Store I went to. Half price of cheap! I'm very excited..

5 comments:

Tera said...

Happy New Year!

Ha! Yeah, we know how you REALLY threw your back out ;-)

Susan said...

You totally beat me to it, Tera. Barely, but I was beat on the back comment..

NoRegrets said...

Ha yourself. Both of you are single, remember that.

Churlita said...

I'm not a pink wearing girl. I'm more of a red wearing girl. What does that say about us?

NoRegrets said...

Hmm... I also am more of a red wearing girl, but am also embracing the pink... So red is powerful and sexy, pink is girly...