Saturday, September 5, 2009

Saturday Hunt - Wave

Oh boy. I'm going to stretch the limits of the word and have about 3 degrees of separation from it. When I heard wave, I thought of the coke saying - Catch the Wave - Coke (or is it Diet Coke?). In any event, I could use a Coke right now. I finished the damn shed! Cheating a bit because I ran out of the stain so I used some white spray paint I had. And I didn't listen to any of you and chose blue for the door. I like it a lot actually.



Tonight I'm going to see It Might Get Loud (stories from Jimmy Page, The Edge and the guy from White Stripes. Tomorrow I might go to a lake and relax and swim. After all, it's a long weekend. And I'm not climbing (and trying to not be depressed about it). OK, gotta go shower and get all this shit off of me. Happy Day!

4 comments:

AlienCG said...

I like the look of the shed. The blue door looks really good. I have a Coke in my fridge right now, want it?

laura b. said...

The shed looks great! I like your choice for the door. Let's just say you are riding that tidal wave of homeowner projects :-)
I only have those little 8oz Cokes, but you can have a couple if you want.

Ananda girl said...

Great choice! I like how it looks.

Churlita said...

The blue door is great. it's very cheery and clean looking.