Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Wednesday update

- Just saw my dentist for the last time. Night guard. Sad a little. Gave the hygienist my email so she can visit if she goes out to SF - we got along very well.
- I have a job interview Friday! Would be a good job, but found one I'm applying to today that would be PERFECT. I really wish I could say in the cover letter - I am perfect for you.
- Inspection on M's place is Friday. Cross your fingers that they don't back out of the contract (3 strikes would be BAD).
- I have two people looking at my place this week. One has a 6 year old, and another has a dog. Which one would make more of a mess of my place? :-)
- Just because people can't see you doesn't mean they can't hear you fart.

Wednesday update:
Life's moving along nicely.
But let's not jinx it.

3 comments:

laura b. said...

Here is what I hope:
-That you find a great new dentist in SF.
-That you get the perfect job! Barring that, the good job :-)
-No backing out of the contract!

In the 6 year old vs dog scenario, the key to that is in the adults and how well they handle their little responsibilities.

Uh oh. haha!

Knock on wood :-D

Churlita said...

It all sounds so good. I can't wait to see how it all ends up.

Tara said...

I think you should include "I am perfect for you" in the cover letter! And then list all of the reasons why you'd be perfect for the position. It would certainly get their attention!