Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Urinary Dream

OK, how many of you have had a dream in which you were trying to go to the bathroom, most likely pee, and you just couldn't? I think it happens to a lot of people. If you are lucky, you aren't successful and you wake up in a dry bed.

Well, the other night I had a dream in which I was peeing and I couldn't stop! Never in my life have I urinated so long. Somehow I woke up. My bed was still dry, and I didn't really have to go to the bathroom, but I got up and went to be safe.

Very strange. What does it mean???

OK, just did a google search and found a site on dream interpretation. Hmm... maybe I shouldn't have shared this one...

Urination

Elimination of body waste is a task that we often prefer not to share with others. We either feel that our privacy is being invaded, or that another is forcing themselves on us. This often reflects not only the base nature of the act, but also the genital exposure that accompanies it.

Urination is a symbol for territorial disputes. It is also a signal of dominance.

No comments: