Thursday, September 13, 2007

Bestest Favoritest Bike shirt

I have a new bestest favoritest bike shirt. What's great about it? I feel like I'm biking topless! Air flow is great. It's tight but loose - so thus not binding, but doesn't expose either. It's wicking. It has a pattern on the front for those pesky times when the headlights come on. I love it. Who woulda thunk? (btw, I'm only an A so I can do this)

That's all. Thought I'd share. Maybe I'll pitch the concept to York Peppermint Patties.

4 comments:

Susan said...

You know what I like about this post? The use of the word "headlights". It amuses me soooo much.

Tera said...

Biking topless??? Surprised Gyuss had nothing to say about your urge to do such!

NoRegrets said...

Susan, it's the proper term, I believe...

Tera, I was surprised too - maybe he was too shy. Ha.

Tera said...

Gyuss??? Shy??? NEVA!!!!!!!