Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Arrived today via email - Cab Driver Sang Me to Work

MY CAB DRIVER SANG ME TO WORK - MOBILE PODCAST - 80 seconds:
I got into a cab today where the driver says "Welcome to my karaoke cab miss." He asks my name and then sings - as in sings with portable mic wearing a cowboy hat - fun songs during the cab fare. I was cackling as he agreed to make a mobile podcast right there via Utterz.com using my cell phone.

Here's 80 seconds for you:
http://www.utterz.com/~u-NTA1NTY5Mg/utt.php#uttNTA1NTY5Mg

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

some guy on my bus was mumbling some song playing in his headphones....and poorly at that

NoRegrets said...

People should collect that shit and create a mish mash song...

Churlita said...

That is really kind of awesome. It makes me want to start taking cabs.