You have to reassure yourself that:
- I'm making the right decision for me in getting a divorce from a good man.
- Just because a friend hasn't talked to you in a while doesn't mean she hates you, especially if you know she's going through her own shit.
- I can make good decisions on the details of the house and not get overwhelmed.
- I don't have to decide today about a half time position I'll be offered in a half hour over the phone.
- I will get the work done that I need to get done at work.
- I will climb again, even though I haven't climbed in a month and have too much to do now to climb much and other people are climbing without me.
- My family supports me even though they don't explicitly say so.