Friday, August 1, 2008

If you can't reach people on the phone

You have to reassure yourself that:
- I'm making the right decision for me in getting a divorce from a good man.
- Just because a friend hasn't talked to you in a while doesn't mean she hates you, especially if you know she's going through her own shit.
- I can make good decisions on the details of the house and not get overwhelmed.
- I don't have to decide today about a half time position I'll be offered in a half hour over the phone.
- I will get the work done that I need to get done at work.
- I will climb again, even though I haven't climbed in a month and have too much to do now to climb much and other people are climbing without me.
- My family supports me even though they don't explicitly say so.

7 comments:

Susan said...

--And your extended blog family is here if you need them. :)

Mel said...

*nodding*

All true!

You are capable and have more than enough of that 'stuff' to persevere to the other side of whatever gets handed to you.

<--rests knowing that all is as it is suppose to be.

Hang in there, eh?

heather said...

hear, hear!

NoRegrets said...

Thanks Susan... It's funny, but I sometimes feel like I put too much on here - too much spewing - but I'll get over that.
Thanks Mel. I'm hangin'.
Heather - what? what? :-)

Babz Rawls Ivy said...

Oh Sister I am so feelin gyou on this! There are days....OH MY STARS!

Hang in!

Glamourpuss said...

Sounds to me like you're very good at keeping yourself sane. I admire that.

Puss

NoRegrets said...

Babz, thanks for visiting! Yup...
Puss, I'm doing ok. Sometimes I don't though, but that's why there's drugs. :-)