So, this weekend I:
- worked on my new place that I'm moving into this weekend.
- packed at my old house to get ready to move
- paced up the place I was living in (the 'hood, which I will miss), and cleaned it
- moved my portable, spare stuff to the friend's house I'm living in this week
This morning I woke up not knowing where I was. I can't wait until that stops.
But I am blessed by people who:
- are willing to give me a temporary roof over my head
- are willing to help me prepare my new house for habitation
- make me/offer me dinner
- show interest in the status of my life
- live next door and are excited about me moving in (91 year old neighbor! who looks like upper 70's)