Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Can't decide

What I'm more scared of:
- having the rash continue and get worse
- doing what my doctor told me and stopping the medication

I don't have patience.
The rash could be anything.
Stopping medication and having the rash go away wouldn't necessarily mean it was the medication.
I'm stable and have been for a while.
I don't want to become unstable again and ruin my relationships.
I don't have patience to start this all over again. It's taken me 7-8 months to get here.
I have to learn patience.
I don't want to.
Give me patience or give me death? Har.

Time to go clear my head.

4 comments:

Squirrel said...

Personally, I would prefer a slightly crazy and not fatally rashed version of NoR to the alternative. For what it's worth.

Mel said...

For what it's worth--I'll agree with Squirrel.

I do hope you've rung your physician back / complied with his instructions.

<-- seriously, hoping!!

Pamela said...

Thanks S...
Mel, Thanks. Um, I did call...

Churlita said...

Please don't let the rash get that bad. I am starting to worry.