Monday, July 9, 2007

Cliquety-clack

I realize more and more how much Remus there is in me. I can't seem to comment on other people's blogs because I worry about what that person or other people will think of my comment! How absurd. It just seems that there are blog cliques - or maybe those are just the ones I'm reading. I've always been leery of cliques because they seem to develop a mind of their own after sucking your mind/body/soul into it. And I may be susceptible (sp?) to that. I had a group of friends in high school and one person developed the name Claque for us, sort of the anti-clique. I like to think we did a fairly good job of being open-minded and yet having fun. Who knows if that was really the case - whether we were fooling ourselves.

And looking around at blogs, I want to read an analysis of blogs. Personal vs. professional ones, male vs. female, topic vs. feelings.

No comments: