This is a facebook thing and I don't have enough friends who care about doing such things. Not that I have a whole lot more here, but I thought I'd try another venue. Enjoy! Maybe.
1. Pick 18 of your favorite movies.
2. Go to IMDb and find a quote from each movie.
3. Post them here for everyone to guess. One guess per person!
4. Strike it out when someone guesses correctly, and put who guessed it and the movie.
5. No Googling/using IMDb search or other search functions.
6. No looking at my favorite movies on my Facebook page.
7. If any of these are super obvious to you, leave them for someone else. [Note from me: a few are super obvious so go ahead]
1) It doesn't matter if you win or lose, it's what you do with your dancin' shoes.
2) Wanted: friendly, companionably reclusive, socially unacceptable, alcoholically abstemious, tirelessly talkative, zealously unzealous, spiritually intense, minimally turquoise, maximally ecstatic moon, seeks moth or moths with similar qualities for purposes of telephonic seduction, Tristanesque trip-taking, and permanent flame-fluttering, no photos required, financial status immaterial, all ages and non-competitive vocations considered, applicants should furnish sets of sample conversation with notarized certification of marital disinclination, references re: low decibel vocal consistency, itinerary and sample receipts from previous successfully completed out-of-town moth flights, all submissions treated confidentially...
3) A llot of people enjoy being dead. But they are not dead, really. They're just backing away from life.
4) Now, when I want you, this is what you will hear.
5) I don't know where I am... I don't know what's going on. I think I lost somebody but I, I can't remember... and I can't remember...
6) Some of you may die, but that is a sacrifice I am willing to make.
7) You know how I know you’re gay?
9) I have seen a world that NO man should see!
10) You know most normal people get to know each other before they get married. They date.
11) In heaven there wouldn't be dust on everything.
12) You've poisoned me for the last time, you wretched girl!
13) I've been cursed for delving into the mysteries of life!
14) You don't live with me, you live among the remains of dead people. You sift through the detritus, you read the terrain, you search for signs of passing, for the scent of your prey, and then you hunt them down. That's the only thing you're committed to. The rest is the mess you leave as you pass through.
15) I... really wanted to screw my brains out. But now, I am not in the condition to fuck!
[another quote: You have to have good men. Good men, all of them.]
16) This means something. This is important.
17) They're all so beautiful. Why don't I have three heads?
18) If I didn't know you better, I'd swear you had some class!