I'm trying to wallow in my melancholy and I look at people's blogs and get emails and dammit, I'm feeling better. Sigh.
OK, this is from Not Fainthearted's site - some kind of blog ring thing. And FINE, I'll start being more optimistic. Sigh. Damn you all.
Five things I remember/treasure from 2008
1. Getting the phone call that I got the house I bought.
2. Having fish lips aimed at me from Cutiepie.
3. The support of extremely close friends who rallied to my cause when I needed it the most (often).
4. Catching really big fishies in Maine.
5. Getting rid of migraines, mostly, by making my body strong all over. And reorganizing my weight on my body to boot!
Five things I look forward to in 2009
1. Skiing with my new boots.
2. Rock climbing with new friends.
3. Having a garden with herbs.
4. Finishing my damn kitchen.
5. Making quilts (for my brother for 2008, and an art quilt for 2009 pick)