I guess a couple times in my lifetime I've tried to describe what my Mr. Right would be. Well, tonight as I was searching for photos to offset some evil ugly photos that former high school classmates posted on Facebook, I started looking through some old journals.
My freshman year in high school I drew a really bad outline of a man. Lines went to different parts of his body and noted what they should be. It's very interesting that I only wrote about physical attributes, but hey, whatever.
So, my 9th grade Mr. Right starting from the top:
- brown or black/dark straight or curly hair [how's that for a firm decision?]
- brown eyes
- long eyelashes
- proportional ears [where the hell did I get this stuff from?]
- straight nose
- nice lips
- beard or mustache probably
- shoulders [good that he have shoulders]
- strong arms preferably
- chest hair - either/or
- belly button - inny
- not too much flab (waist)
- nice smooth or rough hands [lordy, again with the decisiveness] for holding hands
- [crotch area] well, let there be something there [oh, how naive was I?]
- [legs] strong preferably
- proportioned feet
I also had a thought bubble coming from his head that said Hi! I'm Pamela's Mr. Right. Just so you were all clear.