Friday, May 22, 2009

Memorial Day weekend

Off to the Gunks this weekend - yes, I found someone to climb with who is not my ex. And a woman too! What a concept. She's a bit new, so we'll do easier stuff, and I'll make sure she's doing things right. TTBOMA (to the best of my ability). Saw my ex last night and though he's off with someone to another location, he was jealous. Awww... And he said he doesn't have anyone to climb with outside. UGH. I told him we can climb together occasionally, and we can. I just know we shouldn't be 'climbing partners', and I'm sure he knows that too. I actually think I might climb with my ex-boyfriend who was in town recently on 4th of July weekend. Wouldnt' that be odd to climb with two ex's at once?? Ha. Not gonna happen.

This weekend I will also try to remember to thank those who serve(d) our country.

6 comments:

Squirrel said...

I usually think of those who have served on Remembrance Day/Veteran's Day. I never know what to think about on Memorial Day.

Climbing with two exes at once... h'mmm... do two X's make an O?

Squirrel said...

Wait, sorry, that came out much dirtier than I'd intended.

NoRegrets said...

Squirrel, and that's what makes it so great!

laura b. said...

I hope you have some great climbs this weekend with your new pardner.

And, dang, thanks for the reminder of why we have Monday off...

The CEO said...

Have fun. I thought 2 X's made a star *. I tend to think of my friends who didn't make it back.

Churlita said...

Have fun climbing. I hope the weather holds for you.