Thursday, May 28, 2009

Working from home

Ah, what a joy to sit in my messy office/sewing room with the window open, the birds chirping, and Billy all pissed that I'm not paying enough attention to him. I think Elmo is really enjoying serving as my back rest. His eyes are wide open and he has that special grin.

I'm waiting for the furnace/air conditioning guy. It's just for inspection, but boy do I wish I could bribe him to do something to make one go bad. My home warranty is running out... Yes, I know it's wrong, but it would be oh so right too. OK, not really.

Does anyone want 20 year old Zimbabwean black loose tea? I've tried giving it away locally and I will obviously NEVER use it. I feel bad it's not been used. It's never been opened.

Anyway, off to work.

6 comments:

Churlita said...

I would love to work from home. I wouldn't mind the tea either, but 20 years worries me a little...

Tara said...

Is tea like wine where it ages well the older it gets? If that's the case I'd take some of that tea. But if it turns me green I'm comin' after you. ;)

Skittles was all impatient with me this morning too, she wanted me to get off of my chair and play with her. I did a little of that and she got a good brushing, too. That should please her for a second.

Pamela said...

Ah, Churlita, what a wuss. ;-)

Tara, seriously, send me your snail mail and I'll send it to you. I have no idea. I guessss I could make some and see what it's like. I just really like to avoid caffeine.

Susan said...

I'm always up for a risk with tea.

I tend to just stare out the window if I work from home...

laura b. said...

I have never gotten to work from home...unless you count being a housewife. Which should count I guess...but nah.

And to show you were my mind is, I started hearing bam-chicka-wah-wah music when you were talking about your service guy and something going bad. Sorry.

Mel said...

You're not trying to say that caffeine is BAD, are you?

:-0