Thursday, May 21, 2009

Star Trek

So, went to see it last night in Imax with my friend P from Philly. We had a great time! And it was really a great movie. Except for towards the end I swear I almost had a seizure with all the flashing lights. And the Imax'ed fast moving scenes made my stomach queasy, but it was all worth it.

AND, I discovered a great thing I can do if I go out on a movie date with anyone I'm attracted to and haven't yet done anything with. P bought popcorn and asked me to hold it for her. And I love to eat popcorn by sticking my face into the bag and picking up the kernels with my tongue, yeah, like a horse or something. BUT, this time I kinda twisted my head a little so I could look her in the eye, said 'see how I like to eat popcorn' in an unintentional flirty way, and stuck my tongue out to get popcorn. Needless to say we were dying laughing for a few minutes.

P is now awake and alive, and must go play hostess, with the mostess of course.

11 comments:

Susan said...

I'd steal your way of eating popcorn but I'd just end up laughing. I know I couldn't make it through without choking on popcorn.

I seriously may go see Star Trek again on Sunday. I liked it that much.

Susan said...

Also, is it wrong to state how insanely attracted to Spock I am? Grrr pointy ears...grrrrr. Also, Bones...grrrrrRRRRrrrr...

Pamela said...

Believe me, I would laugh too.
I would see it again. I really would.

I loved that Simon Pegg is Scotty! Not really attracted to any of them though... alas.

laura b. said...

hee hee! People shouldn't underestimate the heat of the feedbag technique.

Churlita said...

That's hot. I've never been to an Imax theater. It might make me puke.

Tara said...

I'm with Susan, that young Spock...wowzers.

Nate said...

Ah yes, that will go well when your date uses the ole "hole in the bottom of the popcorn bucket" trick

Pamela said...

Feedbag = sexy.

Churlita - I'm too sexy for my popcorn.
yes, it might.

Tara, you know who that is right?

Nate - LOL! and all the butter at the bottom...

The CEO said...

I'm printing out this post for my wife.

Tara said...

I know he's from "Heroes", right? But I don't watch that show. Eek!!

Pamela said...

Monty, are you more interested that I went to see the movie or in the popcorn trick?