Tera tagged somebody named Pamela and for some reason I am the one who has to fill the darn thing out. Anyhoos, here goes.
1. When I was young, I once got bit on the finger by a squirrel as I was feeding it a peanut. I felt the single canine. It didn't break the skin so there was no trip to the emergency room. It did not contribute to my hatred of squirrels in the current day.
2. I used to eat butter sandwiches when I was young. Just writing that makes me queasy. But then again, I eat bread with butter to this day, so what's the difference?
3. I'm double jointed in my left elbow.
4. It wasn't until my late 20's that I knew there were no such things as pink lemons for pink lemonade.
5. My family was on the local news in the 70's for making a big web of string in our backyard.
6. Huh... was having trouble thinking of something else, and just did a regular habit when thinking or anxious. I like to feel out curly/kinky hairs on my head and pull them out. I met one other person (in college - an Asian guy) who did the same thing. The one I just pulled out was gray. I have a couple hairs on my head that curl to like less than 1/4 inch round. I love to find those. I don't have whatever disorder that is where people just pull their hair out and make bald spots. I just find the curly/kinky ones. No, I do not pull out ones in my crotch.
7. My lucky number is 8, I think because I found a dollar walking home from school when I was 8 and it was on the 8th day of some month.
If you'd like to be tagged, have at it!