I have yet more to write about from the trip, but it's a short one today on random stuff.
- one of the things that's great about climbing is that age doesn't matter. Just ability and responsibility and niceness. In our small group this past weekend we represented 4 decades. Kinda cool.
- Due to one of the new people I met I joined/became active on Facebook. It's an odd place, but I think I like it. It's odd to not be anonymous. It's kinda disconcerting to ask to be someone's friend and not have them respond.
- The economy is directly impacting me now. My position is foundation funded, and though I won't lose my job, I'm not sure about half my pay until the end of the year. Oops. Likely it won't be my pay that's affected, but rather we'll have no funds to do ANYthing, but we'll see.
- Making my ex dinner for his birthday tonight. We also have to split some items such as Christmas ornaments, etc. Wish we weren't combining them, but oh well.
- I realized why I don't like the black jeans I'm wearing. Finally. They fit well in the waist but a little loose in the butt, which is one of my best assets, so to speak.
- Finally, I just checked Not Fainthearted to see if she actually posted my guest post, and she did! Here it is.