Saturday, February 14, 2009

Saturday Hunt - Expectations

Well, massive amounts of excitement from me that I had the word wrong for this week. I thought it was expectations. Don't ask me where that came from. But given the item I was talking about (see below) excitement does pretty much fit anyway. Unless you need Magnums.

Cleaning out my nightstand drawer, I found these the other day. OK condoms. Just OK - best to keep your expectations lowered, even though they are super strong and super sensitive, according to the packaging. I got these in Vietnam, so not sure my expectations would be very high anyway. And, considering that they expired in October 2004, I don't have any expectations that they will be used.

5 comments:

The CEO said...

I'm sorry you didn't get better use of those OK condoms. Maybe you could make some ballons for the bike?

Tara said...

If you hadn't mentioned they were condoms, I would've thought it was a Valentine's Day card...although I've never seen any with Okay on the front.

Who knows, "expectations" might be a word for the Saturday Scavenger Shots in the future!

laura b. said...

haha! Wow, what an unusual souvenier...and it definitely works for excitement, as well as expectations. Expectations is an excellent word, by the way...and everytime I hear it I think of that MadTV skit Lowered Expectations...

Churlita said...

That's great. Now, I hope you didn't accidentally use them this Valentine's Day during a hot love fest.

k_sra said...

love it. That is darned hilarious. I love the underwhelming brand name. Like, as you open it, it reminds you that this bout of lovemaking will probably just end up being 'ok.' HA! Perfect Valentine picture! Thanks for sharing.