Thursday, February 12, 2009

Windswept hair and everything else

Biking to work this morning I was reminded of a story a former colleague told. She was biking across the country with some friends and apparently in Kansas especially (you'd think it would be Oklahoma, OK?) the wind gusts would occasionally blow her and her bike over. That would suck. I hope that doesn't happen to me today.

I dressed for the wind - tight red dress. I had to spruce myself up a bit to make me feel better - the damn pain I've had since Sat is not going away. But of course, it hasn't helped that I climbed on Sun, and then moved appliances on Tuesday. Oops. I could do it when I was younger! I also went to a new neurologist on Wed who actually said what my neither my old neurologist, back doctor, chiropractors said. Only my trainer was correct. That my migraines are caused by a pinched nerve. It even has some fancy name. I have a follow up appointment and we'll see if I'm going to live.

Image

5 comments:

Churlita said...

If they can fix it, that would be great. Can you imagine a life without migraines? I can't.

laura b. said...

Keep following up! I am learning more and more, mostly from reading blogs, about the importance of following up.

Pamela said...

Churlita, I think for some of us, a life without migraines is not a reality.

Laura, I'm going to...

Mel said...

I remember life without migraines.

Follow through cuz modern medicine can be quite amazing.

And hold on to that dress. LOL

The CEO said...

I predict you'll live. The dress, I'll have to see.