- I just found a major mistake in something at work, that affects a huge meeting we have Monday-Wednesday. My fault.
- Budget cutting might mean I might not have half a job. Things looked ok for a while, but then the PI's are at a point where they dont want to continue it if it gets cut past a certain level. And we're not cutting it enough for the powers that be. Final decision next week.
- My personal emotions are shit.
- I haven't been sleeping well.
- I adopted a cat last night, despite friends warning me not to because I just didn't need the stress, and I realized when I brought the cat home that I can't deal with the stress. Billy freaked out and won't come out of the basement, and the other cat just wants out of the room. It is indeed Sweetie, and she's a great cat, but I can't deal with putting them together now. So, I'm bringing her back. This agency takes care of their cats well, and they'll keep the $150 I gave to adopt, so that's good. An expensive lesson, but at least I'm listening to myself. Monty, you should adopt her.
- And I also took precautions and took an extra dose of one of my meds, so I'm surprisingly numb and ok at this very moment. I really do love drugs. And I'll keep on trucking.
So eventually all will be ok. I will not be broken.